Pennsylvania Frugal Travel Guide

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
A geographically diverse, east coast US state with a wide variety of attractions to offer for the tourist. Many historical landmarks including the Liberty Bell, Independence Hall, and Valley Forge. A large Amish community farms throughout the countryside. This page contains Pennsylvania frugal travel guide.

4 Photos

Share on ThriftyFunCheck out these photos. Click at right to share your own photo in this page.

This picture I took is near my house. We call it the Castle house. I passed it the one day and got this weird feeling, but the sky and everything was perfect. I changed it up gave it a vintage/old/scary theme.

By aleis from East Mckeesport, PA

Castle House

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 7

On Saturday we were coming back home from an Insect Fair at Penn State University. The ride home was long, but some of the views were just beautiful and this was one of them!

By Emily

Farmland with big sky.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 8

While in Harrisburg for CHAP (Christian Homeschool Association of Pennsylvania), my husband and I decided to see our state's capitol building. Neither of us had ever been to Harrisburg before and enjoyed our site seeing trip.

Pennsylvania state capitol building.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 6

I live in the Poconos, where nature provides so many wonderful displays of beauty. This waterfall is so accessible, it's only steps off the road.

It is so refreshing in the summer to stand near it and feel the mist.

A waterfall in the woods.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 1
Travel and Recreation Travel Guides US States PennsylvaniaFebruary 5, 2014
🎃
🍂
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Pennsylvania-Frugal-Travel-Guide.html