Peppermint Punch Recipes
This refreshing punch is made with peppermint ice cream, fruit juices and soda. It's perfect to serve for a party during the holidays.
Diamond Post Medal for All Time! 5,887 Posts
June 12, 2011
- 1 (6 oz.) can frozen orange juice
- 1 (6 oz.) can frozen lemonade
- 1 (6 oz.) can frozen limeade
- 1 (46 oz.) can pineapple juice
- 1 quart peppermint ice cream
- 1 (10 oz.) pkg. frozen strawberries
- 1 quart ginger ale, chilled
Combine frozen juices in large punch bowl. Add 1 tray ice cubes. Add pineapple juice, and mix well. Blend ice cream in large mixer bowl just before serving. Add ice cream, strawberries, and ginger ale to punch bowl. 24 servings.
By Robin from Washington, IA
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
In a 3 qt. bowl combine 1-2 liter bottle ginger ale with 1 Tbsp. creme de menthe syrup. Top with scoops of peppermint ice cream. Garnish with mini candy canes...Read More...
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.