AutoCleaning

Pigment from Car Cover Stained the Paint

Recently I bought a car cover online for my white Elantra. I used the cover on my car and it rained that day, the next day I came and saw that the colour on the waterproof cover was stuck all over my car, like stripes of red and blue. I tried rubbing compound, Teflon, and actually buffed it, but it is not going off.

Can some one please help me out with a solution?

I would take pictures and notify the manufacturer of the car cover. Then go to a car detailing shop and get an estimate to fix. Send the company the estimate. They should pay you for it and you will get it fixed correctly

Take the car to your dealership for an estimate on removing as their letterhead will hold more water with the car cover company than just any estimate.
Most likely - the online company will not pay the cost without an attorney but there is no harm in trying.

If you have to pay for the cleaning/removal yourself; I would suggest finding a high end detailing/cleaning service in your area to see what they can do.