Planning an Easy BBYO Program

How can I plan/do a BBG/AZA/BBYO (formerly B'nai B'rith Youth Organization) program in two hours or less. I have to make it easy for others and for me to lead and follow. It's probably going to b e at a house or at the JCC. It has to involve at least two of these six folds:

Jewish Heritage
Community Service
Social Action
I also have to have it planned at least two weeks in advance, and these are weekly meetings. It's kinda like a sorority program, but a youth group and usually not co-ed (it can include the guys). Keep in mind its for 8th graders thru 12th graders.

Best Answer

I'm not sure how many weeks this program is. I'm assuming it's 6 weeks. Devote one week to each

Jewish Heritage: Discuss Jewish customs. Bring in Jewish foods, especially around a holiday.
Community Service: Visit a nursing home. Collect food/clothing for needy families.

Social Action: Work in a soup kitchen
Recreation: Bowling, movie night, tennis, skating
Creativity: Create crafts with a Jewish theme in mind. Placemats for holidays, for example
Sisterhood: For a girls group, perform a play for all the parents.