Planning an Easy BBYO Program

How can I plan/do a BBG/AZA/BBYO (formerly B'nai B'rith Youth Organization) program in two hours or less. I have to make it easy for others and for me to lead and follow. It's probably going to b e at a house or at the JCC. It has to involve at least two of these six folds:

Jewish Heritage
Community Service
Social Action
Recreation
Creativity
Sisterhood
I also have to have it planned at least two weeks in advance, and these are weekly meetings. It's kinda like a sorority program, but a youth group and usually not co-ed (it can include the guys). Keep in mind its for 8th graders thru 12th graders.

We are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards (US only) for people who answer recent questions on ThriftyFun this month! Click here to find out more...

Best Answer

I'm not sure how many weeks this program is. I'm assuming it's 6 weeks. Devote one week to each

Jewish Heritage: Discuss Jewish customs. Bring in Jewish foods, especially around a holiday.
Community Service: Visit a nursing home. Collect food/clothing for needy families.

Social Action: Work in a soup kitchen
Recreation: Bowling, movie night, tennis, skating
Creativity: Create crafts with a Jewish theme in mind. Placemats for holidays, for example
Sisterhood: For a girls group, perform a play for all the parents.