Plastic Easter Egg Animals
March 30, 2010
Create pig, mouse, cat, dog, or other animal from those inexpensive plastic Easter eggs. Great for children's Easter baskets.
Approximate Time: About 30 minutes
- plastic Easter eggs
- small pom-poms
- craft foam colors of your choice
- chenille stem (for pig)
- hot glue gun and glue sticks
- black permanent marker
- To make the features for your animals, draw and cut out ears, nose, tail, etc. for each animal from craft foam.
- For pig, curl a 4-inch piece of chenille stem around a pencil to make the tail, then glue it in place.
- For the feet, glue on 4 small coordinating pom-poms to bottom of egg.
- Tiny pom-poms work well for noses.
- Glue the foam pieces to the eggs and use a black permanent marker to draw the face details.
By Rachel's Mom from Wilkesboro, NCRead More Comments
Using either two part or hinged plastic eggs you and your children can make several of these cute bunnies. Try each design for a bit of variety. This page contains fun to make plastic egg bunny crafts.
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.