Pork Stuffed Filo Triangles
This recipe features flakey filo triangles, stuffed with a mixture of ground pork, onions, ginger, celery, and more. Give it a try as an appetizer or light meal with a side salad.
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Make these tasty pork stuffed filo triangles. I was inspired to make these because my local Sprouts had a managers special on this organic fillo dough for only .99 cents! This is perfect to serve as appetizers or eat as a light meal.
Prep Time: 40 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour
Yield: 13 pieces
- 1 lb ground pork
- 3 stems celery
- 1 package came with 13 sheets fillo dough
- 1 Tbsp ginger
- 2 stems green onions
- 1 whole jicama
- 1/4 white onion
- 2 pieces dried black fungus
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 stick butter
- 3-4 cloves garlic (minced)
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- Wash and chop all ingredients: jicama, celery, green onions, onions, ginger, and dried black fungus.
- Mix ground pork with salt/pepper, dried black fungus, some green onions and garlic.
- On medium high heat with olive oil. Add minced garlic and sauté meat until cooked. Allow cooked meat to cool.
- Melt your butter and brush as you go. I folded sheet 4 times then angled the meat and wrapped in a triangle like pictured below. Ready to wrap.
- Bake at 350 F for 30 minutes.