MoldCleaning

Preventing Mold in Bathrooms

Mold thrives in warm, wet environments. Here is how to eliminate it:
1. Use your ventilation fan or keep your window open during the shower. I keep mine open until the bathroom is dry. I'm on the second floor and just having the top part of the window open a few inches is fine.

2. Train all family members to use a squeegee after the shower. It really helps.
3. After your shower, keep both shower doors open, as the picture shows. This allows air to circulate in the shower and dry it out.

Judy, I have commented on several tips that I appreciated them for their simplicity. Your squeegee tip falls into that category. Quick, easy, effective and so simple. Smart!

Thanks

Thank you. My daughter hated doing this until she went to college and moved off campus. She then was responsible for cleaning her own bathroom. She realized it worked, and now does it all the time, and has trained her husband to do the same!