Propping a Refrigerator Door Open

Category Simple Living
If your refrigerator door keeps closing on your head while you are trying to put groceries away or remove food for lunch, this page contains a tip for an inexpensive temporary fix.

I have a lovely fridge in a nice newly remodeled apartment. However, the owners deemed we old folks are too forgetful to close the fridge door so it closes on my head. Literally, if I don't pull my head out fast enough, sometimes hitting it on the freezer handle, it closes on me.

Today was the last day.

I filled a 1 liter bottle with water and tested it to make sure there was enough weight to stop the door. Check.

Then I found it was a bit ugly so I went to cover it, temporarily till I have time to paint it or crochet something to cover it, with a wine gift bag. Then I made sure the pantry door would open without having to move it. Check and check.

Now I have time to get my food out and back in before I am trying to back up in time to clear the door.

N-JOY!

Better Living Simple LivingFebruary 17, 2020
😷
🌻
👒
🐛

Generated 2020-04-14 06:32:08 in 1 secs. ⛅️️ ⚡️