Quick Mushroom Chicken Bake
Gold Post Medal for All Time! 677 Posts
February 2, 2017
This was an outstanding dinner. I used a cast iron skillet, so I didn't have to transfer the food from a pan to a baking dish. I will write the recipe as written and note where I substituted.
Prep Time: 15 min
Cook Time: 45 min
Total Time: 1 hour
Source: Adapted from the Campbell's website
- 1 1/4 lb chicken cutlets ( chicken pieces with skin and bones)
- 1 Tbsp oil
- 1 small can mushrooms, drained (omitted)
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/8 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tsp lemon pepper seasoning (Italian seasoning)
- 1 can condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- Season the chicken.
- Heat the oil in a skillet.
- Add the chicken. Cook for 10 minutes or until well browned on both sides. Transfer to a baking dish.
- Stir in the soup, mushrooms, milk, cheese and garlic in a bowl.
- Add the pepper.
- Pour over the chicken.
- Bake at 350 degrees F or until the chicken is cooked thoroughly. Serve with rice, pasta or potatoes.
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2021 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.