Rainbow Happy Birthday Card

I was cleaning out my garage and found this Behr interiors paint color booklet. Instead of tossing it, I was inspired to make a birthday card for my daughter featuring a rainbow heart punch out theme.

Total Time: 20 minutes

1. You can make a card by folding paper (or use any card you have and fold the inside of the card out so the blank side is out). I used a thank you card and to cover it, I just cut out a piece of white card stock paper and glued it over.
  2. Punch out hearts in rainbow colors.
  3. Organize and lay out how you want the card to be prior to gluing the hearts and other elements down. Initially I was going to use the square and number, but I ended up changing it.
  4. Glue down hearts and for the center, I went with this 3D cake that I found.
  5. For the inside, I punched out a larger heart with the number 4 sticker and added "th" so I can write Happy 4th Birthday and handwrite my wishes/message.

Adorable! Happy birthday to your daughter!

Crafts Paper CardsSeptember 16, 2020
😷
🎂
🎃
🌻
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Rainbow-Happy-Birthday-Card.html