Raising a Dishdrying Tub

I have a tiny kitchen and when I moved, I lost my dishwasher. That used to be my dish drainer. Now I have to have a drainer, but I prefer to put it inside a nice tub. I began noticing the tub collected water underneath it, but could never figure out why.

When I put a folded up towel underneath it helped, but then it began to mold, increasing my laundry.

So I had this sink mat that I never used and set it underneath the tub. It not only keeps it up off the counter, but keeps anything from collecting and molding. Win win!

I love your posts [all of them]. I always look intently for all of your tips... Thank you for being who you are to all of us out here in the Thrifty Fun world! I am Paula Jo Carr located in the lower western mtn area of NC and yes, you've heard out of me before about some of your other tips. GOOD JOB, WELL DONE!

Thanks! You gave me your email address once and I wrote but never heard back.

It's nice that you watch for things from me but at some point today I must be able to get out the front door! HeHe