Ranch Chicken Recipes

Category Poultry
Ranch salad dressing can make a delicious marinade for all cuts of chicken. This page contains ranch chicken recipes.

I made this since my fridge is low on food. I figure why not try it what do I have to lose. Well, I had some chicken wings tossed in the pan. I poured the Ranch and Italian dressing over it.

Prep Time: 12 minutes

Cook Time: 30 minutes

Total Time: 42 minutes

Yield: 1

Source: myself

• 4 tsp ranch dressing
  • 4 tsp Italian dressing
  • 1/2 cup water
  • 2 pinch garlic powder
  • 2 pinch onion powder
  • 1 pinch salt

1. I covered the meat with the ranch and Italian dressing and added the water.
  2. I sprinkled garlic and onion powder over it. A few shakes of salt and you're done.
  3. Ad

4. Cook the chicken on medium heat. I served it over Jasmine rice. I had no salad supplies or that would have been my side dish. This chicken is so very tasty. It's one I will recommend to anyone.
Comment Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes

Ingredients

• 3 chicken breasts, cut into 1 inch strips
  • 1/2 tsp. olive oil
  • 1/2 cup ranch dressing
  • salt and pepper, to taste
  • 1 package Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
  • 1/4 cup bacon, fried and crumbled
  • 4 green onions, sliced

Directions

Brown the chicken strips in olive oil and add salt and pepper, to taste. Place the chicken strips in a glass baking dish, sprayed with non-stick cooking spray. Pour the ranch dressing over the top of each strip and add the Monterey Jack cheese. Place the bacon and sliced green onions on the top of each strip. Bake at 375 degrees F for 35-45 minutes or until the cheese melts.

By Robin from Washington, IA

Here is a tip when you are in a hurry about what to do about dinner and have either chicken or pork chops out. Found a great recipe. All you do is take ranch dressing and coat your meat and then take bread crumbs and mix with Parmesan cheese. Then bake as usual. It is really good and you can use any kind of ranch dressing and also you can season your bread crumbs too. Hubby loves it.

By Barbara from Shoemakersville, PA