How to Make a Recycled Milk Bottle Cap Palette

Category Painting
The caps off of milk bottles are just right for use in making an impromptu palette for your next craft painting project. This is a guide about how to make a recycled milk bottle cap palette.

I love acrylic paint, but as the paint is quite expensive, I usually buy basic colors and mix what I need when painting.

I don't have a plastic paint palette at present and needed to mix paint for a project I am working on. I decided to make my own palette, using plastic milk bottle caps, and a plastic lid that used to cover a tin of coffee. I used Epoxy glue to glue the caps to the lid and voila! One paint palette coming up!

Total genius! Saving my bottle caps now!

Perfect use for all those coke caps I saved after entering the codes for my school district. I am going to speak with our art teachers and see if this might be a need in their classrooms.

If so, I'm sure I have enough caps to help out! Thank you for sharing this!