Bronze Post Medal for All Time! 190 Posts
This is what I made for dinner after going through the fridge to see what I could use to create a unique dish.
Total Time: 20 - 25 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
- 1/4 tsp. oregano
- 1/8 tsp. basil
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/4 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 10 baby carrots, sliced
- 5 brown mushrooms, sliced
- 2 cups sliced fresh baby spinach leaves
- 5 large garlic stuffed green olives, sliced
- 1/8 cup pine nuts, optional
- 1 - 2 Tbsp. parmesan cheese
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 cups cooked spaghetti
- Thinly slice onion and carrots. Place in skillet with 1 Tbsp. olive oil. Cook until the onion is translucent and carrots are slightly tender.
Add garlic powder, oregano, and basil.
- Slice mushrooms.
- Add mushrooms to carrots and onion and continue cooking until the mushrooms are tender. Do not overcook.
- Slice spinach leaves and add to skillet.
- Cook until the spinach is wilted.
- Chop olives and add to the other ingredients. Add the pine nuts, pasta, and additional olive oil if needed to coat. Mx ingredients together. Add cheese.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.