Relationship Advice

You need to be honest with yourself and take a good look at what you really want in your relationships with others. Good communication and respect go a long way for developing a healthy relationship.

I'm dating this guy (Jimmy) and he's my one true love and I'm not sure if it's confirmed, but I kinda am into his best friend (Bob). I feel so guilty because I love Jimmy and liking Bob seems like my fault. I just feel so overwhelmed, stressed, and guilty. Can someone give me some advice, or reassurance, or tell me what I need to do or feel? I know a lot of people are gonna say talk to Jimmy, but I need other advice too.

Answers

Best Answer

This is breaking a code between friends. One of the 2 should come clean and say , that the relationship should not happen because they are friends. Think of one of your close friends, guy ,trying to be with you, knowing that your close friend is into him.

This will roll down hill eventually! Be honest with yourself, don't be that person that develops a negative reputation!

Best Answer

Relations are a lot like marriages. You pick the person you want to be with and make it work between you. If you really love the guy like you say you do and he is really your one true love then Bob should remain as a friend and that is all he can be. You can't have it both ways in a relationship. You need to be honest with yourself and take a good look at what you really want from your life and your relationship. If you dump Jimmy and go with his best friend Bob the only thing will happen is a lot of hard feeling and you will not only loose your one true love but your one true love will loose his best friend.

Do you really want to let this happen? Talking with Jimmy about Bob is only going to make matter worse for both of you. You should talk with Jimmy about you and him and see how he feels about you. If he feels the same as you do then drop this silly matter with Bob and stay with the guy you claim you love. You can always be friend with Bob and enjoy his company when you are with Jimmy.

Leaving an abusive relationship is not always easy. But with support and a plan it can be done. This is a page about getting out of an abusive relationship.

A woman holding up her hand to stop someone.

Read More... Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes

There are numerous reasons that the relationship with a sibling may become strained, even if you were very close as children.

Strained Relationship With Brother

Relationships are about two people joining together to form a complementary unit. However, it can be difficult to retain a sense of self in some relationships, especially if one of the partners is too dominant or overbearing.

This is a page about maintaining independence and self confidence in a relationship.

Man and woman in a difficult relationship

Better Living Romantic RelationshipsMay 7, 2020
👒
👔
🌻
🐛
😷

Generated 2020-05-10 09:06:48 in 853 msecs. ⛅️️ ⚡️