Remedies for Dog's Itchy Ears

My dog has itchy ears and the vet gave me drops. She keeps having ear troubles. I have switched her food to the Blue Wilderness. I think it is allergies, if so what should I take from her diet if it's food wise? I've been reading lamb is better.

Lamb is an excellent alternative if your dog is allergic to foods. You can also try to give your dog 1 to 2 tablespoon os apple cider vinegar in their food once a week. This is also a good cure for itchy ears. I also put a few drops of baby oil in my dogs ears to keep them healthy and clean.

Food grade mineral oil would be good to put in your dogs ear. A couple of drops should be fine.