Remedies for Heel Spurs

Tips for treating heel spurs. Post your ideas.

Answers:

Vinegar for Heel Spurs

Take a piece of brown wrapping paper (grocery bag works) and cut it into the shape to fit in heel of your shoe. Soak the paper well in Apple Cider Vinegar, place in shoe and wear every day resoaking periodically. Within 2-3 weeks my spur was completely gone

By MrsMoted2 (05/17/2005)

By ThriftyFun

Remedies for Heel Spurs

Something my podiatrist had me do which helped immensely, was foot stretches. The one that worked best was taking a bath towel (an exercise band works, too) and placing it on the ball of my foot, then straightening out my leg and pulling the top of my foot back toward my body. Hold for 10 seconds, then relax. He had me do three sets of these three times a day. It worked wonders, and I'd had heel spurs for at least 10 years by the time I saw him.

Terry from ChilliOH (05/17/2005)

By terry