AutoCleaning

Removing Dried Latex Paint from Car Upholstery

My boyfriend spilled latex paint on the back seat of my car. It dried up. I scrubbed it with nail polish remover, dish soap, and Goof Off. I got a lot out with many hours of scrubbing, unfortunately it still looks like crap. How can I remove the rest from my seat? The upholstery is polyester.

Try a tiny bit of Blue Dawn and hydrogen peroxide.

I got some paint out of a cotton shirt by making a paste of regular Dawn dish soap not the fancy kinds or any other color and about 1 tbsp of baking soda. I massaged the paste in, let it set a few hours and it came off. I would think it would work on car fabric too (although blends are harder to work with than all cotton). Post back how it works. Best wishes!!

I would try rubbing alcohol, spray it on to the area and allow the alcohol to absorb for a little before lightly rubbing with towel.

More suggestions: www.wikihow.life/Remove-Latex-Paint-from-Clothes