Removing Fabric Dye from Shirt

I was tie dyeing and I didn't realize I was wearing one of my favorite bright pink shirts. I quickly changed the shirt and ran cold water on it, but there are still blue dots of dye on it. The shirt is 100% cotton and all pink with a design pocket on the front and design on most of the back. I don't want to do any harm to my shirt and I just want to get the blue stains out. I would really appreciate the help, I just got the shirt for my birthday and I didn't think about changing my shirt when I was tie dyeing.

Try washing it in cool water with oxyclean. But usually that type of dye is permanent.

There is a product called the Rit Color Grabber. I have not used it myself, but it has gotten good reviews.