Removing Gray Stains on Bathroom Tiles?

Category Bathroom

I have some grayish black marks on my tiles. It may be from water getting to the back of them, but I don't think so. The whole tile is still very smooth. Anyone know what caused this, or how to get rid of the stain?

By M.G.

You didn't say what material your tiles were made of - vinyl or ceramic? If your tiles are vinyl, I can tell you this:
I had gray splotches on the vinyl flooring in my kitchen when I bought my house. I didn't worry about it since I planned to replace the floor anyway. I asked the flooring installer about it and he said it had something to do with the adhesive or leveler that was used under the vinyl - it stains the back of the vinyl and there was nothing that could be done to remove it.

I'm sure this isn't what you wanted to hear, but...

Home and Garden Cleaning BathroomDecember 31, 2011
😎
🐛
🌻
📓
😷
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Removing-Gray-Stains-on-Bathroom-Tiles.html

BathroomCleaning