Removing Pen Ink on a Wood Table

My daughter has got a pen mark on my new wooden table and has slightly engraved it! How can I clean it off and fix the indentation?

Answers

Gold Post Medal for All Time! 677 Posts

Try a baking soda paste. Try on an inconspicuous area first. They have wood crayons. You can use this to fill it in if it is not too deep.

Well you can get the ink off with hairspray but the indention is some other matter maybe some type of putty but you probably have to buff and restain whole table

Answer this Question

6 Archives

How do I remove felt tip pen from a solid wood table without ruining the finish?

I have a nice wood cocktail table. It is a very lightly stained wood with no finish on it. It is very rustic. My nephew found a black ball point pen and wrote on it.

Can someone suggest how to get the marks off without damaging the wood?

How can I remove ink from my wood breakfast table? The wood is a light brown color.

How do I safely remove ball point pen ink from a oak table? My daughter scribbled on our oak end table.

I am trying to remove ballpoint ink from kitchen table that is either white wood or white corian?

Home and Garden Cleaning FurnitureMay 4, 2016
🎆
😎
🌻
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Removing-Pen-Ink-on-a-Wood-Table.html