Repurposed Easter Wreath

Category Decorations
Upscale a sale wreath with items you might already have in your craft stash. Small faux eggs and a ribbon hanger complete the look.

I found this cute little wreath for about 2.00 and the little buds looked like mini Easter eggs. Using things I had at home, I finished the project in less than 30 minutes. I hope you like it.

Total Time: About 30 minutes

Yield: 1

Source: None. Just love to embellish what I can get cheap or already have.

• 1 wreath form already decorated
  • 18 small plastic eggs
  • 1 miniature birdhouse
  • 2 ft ribbon
  • 2 buttons
  • hot glue gun and 2 sticks
  • scissors
  • 1 metal or plastic ring

1. With the wreath form, I simply hot glued some of the larger eggs onto it. I tried to get the colors in a pink, blue, green, yellow, lavender and repeat the pattern. You can do it any color combination. I got the eggs in a string and then cut them, so I had 5 colors to deal use. You can use all one color if you want.
  2. Advertisement

3. Once the glue cooled, I found some of my ribbon, a wooden birdhouse and a couple yellow buttons from my newest stash.
  4. I measured the ribbon, and folded it on itself. Then glued it to the ring. Then added the buttons and the birdhouse. All ready to hang!! N-JOY!!
Comment Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes

Crafts Easter DecorationsMay 18, 2020
😎
🌻
🐛
👔
😷
🎆

Generated 2020-05-19 23:09:10 in 1 secs. ⛅️️ ⚡️