Repurposed Easter Wreath

Gold Post Medal for All Time! 969 Posts

Repurposed Easter Wreath - finished wreath hanging on a doorI found this cute little wreath for about 2.00 and the little buds looked like mini Easter eggs. Using things I had at home, I finished the project in less than 30 minutes. I hope you like it.

Total Time: About 30 minutes

Yield: 1

Source: None. Just love to embellish what I can get cheap or already have.

• 1 wreath form already decorated
  • 18 small plastic eggs
  • 1 miniature birdhouse
  • 2 ft ribbon
  • 2 buttons
  • hot glue gun and 2 sticks
  • scissors
  • 1 metal or plastic ring
Repurposed Easter Wreath - supplies

1. With the wreath form, I simply hot glued some of the larger eggs onto it. I tried to get the colors in a pink, blue, green, yellow, lavender and repeat the pattern. You can do it any color combination. I got the eggs in a string and then cut them, so I had 5 colors to deal use. You can use all one color if you want.
  2. Once the glue cooled, I found some of my ribbon, a wooden birdhouse and a couple yellow buttons from my newest stash.
  3. Repurposed Easter Wreath - jar of buttons

4. I measured the ribbon, and folded it on itself. Then glued it to the ring. Then added the buttons and the birdhouse. All ready to hang!! N-JOY!!
  5. Repurposed Easter Wreath - buttons, length of ribbon and mini birdhouse

Repurposed Easter Wreath - metal ring with ribbon hanger, two yellow buttons- one at each end, and the birdhouse in place

Comment Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes

Crafts Easter DecorationsMay 18, 2020
🐛
👔
🌻
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Repurposed-Easter-Wreath-1.html