Repurposed Easter Wreath
Upscale a sale wreath with items you might already have in your craft stash. Small faux eggs and a ribbon hanger complete the look.
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
I found this cute little wreath for about 2.00 and the little buds looked like mini Easter eggs. Using things I had at home, I finished the project in less than 30 minutes. I hope you like it.
Total Time: About 30 minutes
Source: None. Just love to embellish what I can get cheap or already have.
- 1 wreath form already decorated
- 18 small plastic eggs
- 1 miniature birdhouse
- 2 ft ribbon
- 2 buttons
- hot glue gun and 2 sticks
- 1 metal or plastic ring
- With the wreath form, I simply hot glued some of the larger eggs onto it. I tried to get the colors in a pink, blue, green, yellow, lavender and repeat the pattern. You can do it any color combination. I got the eggs in a string and then cut them, so I had 5 colors to deal use. You can use all one color if you want.
- Once the glue cooled, I found some of my ribbon, a wooden birdhouse and a couple yellow buttons from my newest stash.
- I measured the ribbon, and folded it on itself. Then glued it to the ring. Then added the buttons and the birdhouse. All ready to hang!! N-JOY!!
CommentsRead More Comments