General AdviceConsumer Advice

Reviews of the Who Knew Books

Has anyone ordered the Who Knew books they advertise on TV? Is it a good deal or a dud?

By Wanda

I have Who Knew 2 that came out in 2009. I have used it many times. When I first purchased it, I went through it and folded the edges down on the areas I didn't already know much about. This book has chapters for: stain removal, household, beauty tips, time & money saving tips, pests & pets, party tips, bath tips, herbs, vitamins, and healing, fridge & freezer tips, all sorts of cooking tips, grocery store & restaurant tips, and safety tips.

I feel it would be worth the money spent especially if you go through Amazon or Ebay and get a good price on it. It would be worth it's weight ( big book ) in gold to a anyone wanting to cut corners and save money , or just plain living a frugal life. It has been very useful to me.

Anonymous

You can find out for yourself firsthand by just going to your local library to view them. If your branch doesn't have them then ask for an inter-library loan search; they will find a branch that does have them and will order them on loan and let you know when they arrive.