There are many variations of this traditional fruit and wine based beverage common in Spain and Portugal. This page contains sangria recipes
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
This Sangria is so good! A little went a long way. This photo was from a party I hosted, where I tripled the recipe.
Total Time: 15 minutes (make the night before)
Yield: 12 servings
Source: My dear friend Laura
- 1/2 cup brandy
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/3 cup frozen lemonade concentrate
- 1/3 cup orange juice (or mango juice)
- 1 bottle sweet red wine (I used a red blend)
- 1/2 cup Triple Sec (Grand Marnier is better, ask if they have smaller bottles behind the counter).
- 1 lemon, sliced into rounds
- 1 lime, sliced into rounds
- 1 orange, sliced into rounds
- 8 maraschino cherries with juice
Directions:Pour all ingredients in a glass container. Refrigerate overnight and serve.
This adult party drink can be made with a combination of fresh fruit and red wine. This is a page about fruit sangria.
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.