Sauteed Chicken Thighs
Gold Post Medal for All Time! 677 Posts
April 11, 2020
I think chicken thighs are juicier than breasts. When they are on sale, I bone them myself and freeze. This meal used a lot of things I had in the house, as we are advised to stay home. I used green onions and garlic I froze from my garden, and packages of duck sauce and soy sauce my husband got with his Chinese takeout lunches that I save.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
- 4 boneless chicken thighs
- salt and pepper
- 2 cloves garlic
- ground ginger
- green onions
- duck sauce
- soy sauce
- oil for frying
- Mince the garlic. Add oil to a pan.
- Put the chicken thighs in and sprinkle with salt, pepper and ginger to taste.
- Add the garlic and the green onions.
- Turn the thighs over and season again.
- Add duck sauce and soy sauce to taste. Simmer a few minutes more until the chicken is done.
April 14, 20200 found this helpful
This sounds like a nice easy entree; just add rice and a vegetable/salad. Also enough entree for a second meal when you're only serving two.
Thanks Judy - glad to see you are still 'cooking'.
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.