Sauteed Chicken Thighs
Chicken thighs sautéed with garlic, ginger, green onions, and duck and soy sauce from take out packets, are used to create this easy and delicious main course.
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
I think chicken thighs are juicier than breasts. When they are on sale, I bone them myself and freeze. This meal used a lot of things I had in the house, as we are advised to stay home. I used green onions and garlic I froze from my garden, and packages of duck sauce and soy sauce my husband got with his Chinese takeout lunches that I save.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
- 4 boneless chicken thighs
- salt and pepper
- 2 cloves garlic
- ground ginger
- green onions
- duck sauce
- soy sauce
- oil for frying
- Mince the garlic. Add oil to a pan.
- Put the chicken thighs in and sprinkle with salt, pepper and ginger to taste.
- Add the garlic and the green onions.
- Turn the thighs over and season again.
- Add duck sauce and soy sauce to taste. Simmer a few minutes more until the chicken is done.
CommentsRead More Comments