Saving Money on Cell Phone Accessories

The cost of cell phone accessories can really add up. This is a page about saving money on cell phone accessories.

I went to the Boost store to change phones. While I was there, I decided to buy a phone case without asking the price. When I got home I realized I had paid $24.99! This same case/cover is on Amazon for $2.77. I am checking Amazon or Ebay from now on!

Tired of when your Apple charger breaks when it bends? Well, here is a solution to keep your charger from breaking. All you'll need is an old or dried out pen to do the trick! If you take the spring from the pen and put it on the wire of the charger, it won't bend or break.

Don't toss your old cell phone accessories, like the power cord or car charger. We get the free phones when we re-up on our subscription and found that after having one brand, we went back to the original brand we first had, for which we had already bought the car charger. So we went back to the OLD one. So remember that specific brands have their own connections. Maybe you and your friends could trade. I got a charger from a buddy once.

By Pam from Los Angeles

Consumer Advice Tips for ConsumersMarch 22, 2013
😷
📓
🌻
😎
🐛
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Saving-Money-on-Cell-Phone-Accessories.html