Saving Money on Cell Phone Accessories

I went to the Boost store to change phones. While I was there, I decided to buy a phone case without asking the price. When I got home I realized I had paid $24.99!

This same case/cover is on Amazon for $2.77. I am checking Amazon or Ebay from now on!

2 More Solutions

Tired of when your Apple charger breaks when it bends? Well, here is a solution to keep your charger from breaking. If you take the spring from the pen and put it on the wire of the charger, it won't bend or break.

Don't toss your old cell phone accessories, like the power cord or car charger. We get the free phones when we re-up on our subscription and found that after having one brand, we went back to the original brand we first had, for which we had already bought the car charger.

Consumer Advice Tips for ConsumersMarch 22, 2013
🍀
💘
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Saving-Money-on-Cell-Phone-Accessories.html