Saving Your Place in a Board Game

Gold Post Medal for All Time! 899 Posts

A Monopoly board game with the pieces saved in sandwich bags.My family and I started a game of Monopoly the other night, but it was getting too late to finish it. We used little baggies with our names on them to save our money and property cards.

A Monopoly board game with the pieces saved in sandwich bags.

Then we took a photo of where our pieces were at on the game board. Now later this week we can pick up where we left off. We will save the baggies in the box so that we can use them again.

Saving Your Place in a Board Game

It's funny, Monopoly was a game I often avoided because it often takes a long time to finish. Now I feel like I will more likely play it, knowing I don't have to finish it in one sitting.

Entertainment Games Board GamesMay 6, 2020
😎
🎆
🌻
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Saving-Your-Place-in-a-Board-Game-1.html