Saving Your Place in a Board Game

Category Board Games
Some board games, notably Monopoly, can take a long time to complete. Here is a great tip for saving your place and game pieces for the next time when you want to pick up where you left off.

My family and I started a game of Monopoly the other night, but it was getting too late to finish it. We used little baggies with our names on them to save our money and property cards.

Then we took a photo of where our pieces were at on the game board. Now later this week we can pick up where we left off. We will save the baggies in the box so that we can use them again.

It's funny, Monopoly was a game I often avoided because it often takes a long time to finish. Now I feel like I will more likely play it, knowing I don't have to finish it in one sitting.

Entertainment Games Board GamesMay 6, 2020
🌻
😎
📓
😷
🐛
Generated 2020-07-18 23:01:51 in 942 msecs. ⛅️️
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Saving-Your-Place-in-a-Board-Game-1.html