Saving Your Place in a Board Game

My family and I started a game of Monopoly the other night, but it was getting too late to finish it. We used little baggies with our names on them to save our money and property cards.

Then we took a photo of where our pieces were at on the game board. Now later this week we can pick up where we left off. We will save the baggies in the box so that we can use them again.

It's funny, Monopoly was a game I often avoided because it often takes a long time to finish. Now I feel like I will more likely play it, knowing I don't have to finish it in one sitting.

Great tip. I also really like the Monopoly card game called Monopoly Deal, it's more like a 30 minute game.

Entertainment Games Board GamesMarch 10, 2020
😎
😷
🐛
👔
🌻
🎆

Board GamesGames