Scrapbook Pockets for Filing Recipes

I have so many great recipes and have wanted to get them into some kind of fashionable order. I used scrapbooking paper to start my selected folders. Each colorful folder has a name like: Cookies; Chicken Dishes, Soups, etc. I made pockets out of this scrapbook paper and stapled the sides. Then all the pockets will go into one large folder. On the back of each folder, I used labels with the name written of each recipe in each folder. I feel more organized already and I am still working on it!

1. Take each scrapbook page and fold it up half way up and press it flat. Put a staple in the top and bottom of each side to make it a pocket. You want a pocket to hold recipes.
  2. Using a Sharpie, write on the front of each folder. Use the name of the categories of the type of recipe: Soups, Cookies, Desserts, etc.
  3. On the back of this folder; using sticky labels, name each recipe in the folder.
  4. Advertisement

Great Idea! I love how it will "pretty-up" my mess of loose magazine recipes.

Very pretty and a great idea!

Organizing RecipesAugust 27, 2015
😷
📓
🌻
🐛
Generated 2020-08-28 09:24:37 in 818 msecs. ⛅️️
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Scrapbook-Pockets-for-Filing-Recipes.html