Shop the Dollar Tree to Save Money

I am an avid shopper and I research a lot. Do something for yourself and you will see what I mean. Go to Dollar tree and then search anything you like. Check the prices across Amazon the most. Anyway, I found a doosie. The lotions and body washes are just as good as the national brands.

Check out the images and reviews. Then go to Facebook and join groups where people will shop locally and send what you can't find. The basket with the two bottles with no labels are in my bathroom. That is what I will do from now on.

No more over pricing for branded names for me. Go to Youtube and watch Dollar Tree Hauls to find the recent goodies out there. Get to your store or online group and save. It's now time to do it.

Just be sure to check where the product is manufactured, not distributed. I don't want to put body lotion made in China on my skin or feed my dog treats made in China. Some items don't matter, some do.

A really great tip!

Thank you I will do that tonight. I like that for myself with lotion. I am using now before I was not.

Yes!!! Always check there first. Sometimes they even have name brand items.

Anonymous

Thank you for the tip!

I was there yesterday it was nice.

I also have been a Dollar Tree shopper for years. I usually buy the cleaning supplies among other items. If buying the brand names, know your prices cause a dollar might still be more than at Walmart. I especially like to shop the card section. They have some brand name cards. This past Christmas I bought money holder cards for one of my grand kids.

Money holders cards cost any where from $3.50 to $6.50. Why would I want to spend that to put cash in a card. At the Dollar Tree the cost .50 to $1.00 and it had a nice Santa on it. I also included a cute certificate that I made on the computer to let her know that the money was to pay for one lesson with the coach of her choice.

Yes I find those deals to by checking online. I am about40 minutes from walmart. I have no way there unless paying $25 taxi each way.

If you stack a coupon with a store sale, you can get toiletries for less than a dollar, and often free!

I am trying to find coupons to shop there soon.