Splatter Paint Sticker Circle Garland
Need a splash of color in your home to add some joy? This is an easy splatter paint sticker circle garland. It is perfect for a future party decoration, gender reveal, just because, or to add some color to a room.
Total Time: 40 minutes
- circle sticker labels (I used 1 1/4")
- acrylic paint
- cotton balls
- twine or ribbon/string
- Optional - tape down circle/round sticker sheets to prevent them from slipping when painting. As reference you will need 4 stickers to make one circle piece on the garland.
- I clipped two cotton balls together with a clothespin as my paintbrush.
- Place some drops of acrylic paint on the stickers. (You don't even need this much, a lot goes a long way.)
- Ready to dab/paint away. Allow paint to dry.
- Once dried, find your twine/ribbon that you would like to use.
- Fold 4 circle stickers in half, painted sides together.
- Attach the circles together with the twine in the middle.
- Repeat this process until you achieved the size garland you would like. Now your garland will be ready to hang!
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!