Making a Splatter Paint Sticker Circle Garland
Diamond Post Medal for All Time! 1,298 Posts
March 19, 2020
Need a splash of color in your home to add some joy? This is an easy splatter paint sticker circle garland. It is perfect for a future party decoration, gender reveal, just because, or to add some color to a room.
Total Time: 40 minutes
- circle sticker labels (I used 1 1/4")
- acrylic paint
- cotton balls
- twine or ribbon/string
- Optional - tape down circle/round sticker sheets to prevent them from slipping when painting. As reference you will need 4 stickers to make one circle piece on the garland.
- I clipped two cotton balls together with a clothespin as my paintbrush.
- Place some drops of acrylic paint on the stickers. (You don't even need this much, a lot goes a long way.)
- Ready to dab/paint away. Allow paint to dry.
- Once dried, find your twine/ribbon that you would like to use.
- Fold 4 circle stickers in half, painted sides together.
- Attach the circles together with the twine in the middle.
- Repeat this process until you achieved the size garland you would like. Now your garland will be ready to hang!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.