Making a Paper Circle Snowman
Take a white circle and some markers to create these cute snowmen as viewed from above. This is a guide about making a paper circle snowman
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
This paper snowman would be adorable on a card or as a kids art project.
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 3 circular objects to trace (small to large)
- 1 sheet white paper
- 1 sheet orange paper
- 1 sheet brown paper
- 1 sheet green paper
- black marker
- On the white sheet of paper, trace around the three objects that you selected. Cut them out.
- Glue the largest circle on a sheet of paper or a card.
- Draw two twig arms on the brown paper. Cut them out. Attach them to the back of the medium circle. Then glue it onto the large circle.
- Trace the smallest circular object again on the green paper. Then draw a circle slightly bigger around your tracing and draw the two tails of the scarf coming off. Cut out.
- Glue the scarf onto the back of the smallest circle. Using scissors, snip the ends of the scarf to give it tasseled ends. Then glue them onto the medium circle.
- Draw a carrot nose on the orange paper and cut it out. Glue it onto the smallest circle.
- Using a black marker, draw his eyes and buttons.
October 4, 20120 found this helpful
This is a cute winter kids craft. In this video you will see the simple steps to making one of your own. Written step-by-step instructions for the paper circle snowman here.