Circle Plant Trellis
Diamond Post Medal for All Time! 1,298 Posts
May 27, 2021
Do you have plants that need a trellis? You can make 4 circle trellises for just ~ 25 cents each, versus paying over $10 for one. Here's a quick, easy & inexpensive tutorial on how to make a circle trellis (for my Hoya plant).
You can find all the supplies at your local Dollar Tree.
Total Time: 15 minutes
Yield: 4 circle trellis
- 3D wreath form metal wire
- floral green wire
- wire cutters
- Go to your local Dollar Tree and look for this 3D wreath form (costs $1). Separate the pieces.
- Cut the circle at the bottom
- Spread the circle wreath form apart to fit your pot. Make sure it is secured.
- Once secured wrap your plants around the circle securing the plants with floral green wire.
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.