Make a Trellis Out of an Old Box Spring

There are so many reusable and repurposable items that can be incorporated into your garden as decorations or as functional items such as a trellis. This page contains some ideas about how to make a trellis out of an old box spring.

Gardening is a hobby with my wife and me. As we have a number of Clematis vines the trellises deteriorate. In my recycling travels I came upon a great way to make a trellis. I came by a motel and noticed a discarded box spring by the dumpster. I took it home and took it apart, finding some nice 1x4's and then took a bolt cutter and cut the spring in half and wala. We have 2 great trellises that are now in use. I might add that the clematis and the box springs make great bed fellows.

By Patrick from Mcminnville, TN

Home and Garden Gardening AdviceOctober 4, 2018
🌻
📓
😷
🐛
😎
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Make-a-Trellis-Out-of-an-Old-Box-Spring-1.html