Circle Plant Trellis
Diamond Post Medal for All Time! 1,298 Posts
Do you have plants that need a trellis? You can make 4 circle trellises for just ~ 25 cents each, versus paying over $10 for one. Here's a quick, easy & inexpensive tutorial on how to make a circle trellis (for my Hoya plant).
You can find all the supplies at your local Dollar Tree.
Total Time: 15 minutes
Yield: 4 circle trellis
- 3D wreath form metal wire
- floral green wire
- wire cutters
- Go to your local Dollar Tree and look for this 3D wreath form (costs $1). Separate the pieces.
- Cut the circle at the bottom
- Spread the circle wreath form apart to fit your pot. Make sure it is secured.
- Once secured wrap your plants around the circle securing the plants with floral green wire.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.