Sprucing Up a TV Stand
June 27, 2020
I have to see this white wicker TV stand all day when I watch or walk by. I had had enough. So today I did something about it. I hope you like the ideas.
Total Time: 1 hour
- 1 6 piece of foam board
- 1 14" piece of glass
- 1 white wicker basket
- 3 pretties for the shelf
- I had all that I needed to complete this little project. So if you ever run across this problem, look around for things you probably have. I took all the stuff out of the bottom of the wicker.
- Then I made sure the glass would be big enough for the support pieces, having to use it vertically. At first I wished it had gone across the other way, but now I am glad it didn't. This allowed me to put some yarn in the bottom and still get it out easily.
- Then I measured the width for the foam board shelf and it was the right width, just too long. A steak knife works great for this if you don't have a box cutter.
- Once the little foam board shelf was in, I found some pretties that I had that were small enough to fit.
- With the wicker basket full of yarn I put that on the glass and some yarn in the space underneath it.
- With another longer wicker basket to wedge (wink wink) into the front, all it needed was a nice rug. N-JOY!!
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.