Stain on Cotton Dry Clean Only Jacket?

I have a pale pink cotton Guess jacket. So I left it alone for a bit and when I came back coffee or pop or something like that was spilled all over my coat. This was a couple of months ago and I need this stain to come out! The thing is, that my dry cleaners doesn't ensure that they can get the stain out so I want to know if it will be able to come out before taking it there. If anyone can help that would be great or any at home remedies even though it is dry clean. Please help.

You need a new dry cleaner. Find one that guarantees they can get it out or you don't pay the money.

I recommend you take it back to your dry cleaners and tell them to blot the stain with Streetan and dry it out with their spotting gun and then throw it in the dry cleaning machine.another thing you can try at home yourself is go get yourself a bottle of Awesome you can pick it up at the dollar store spraying the area with awesome and blot it with a damp cloth feathering the end so it doesn't make a ring and then dry it out with a blow dryer do not drinch the garments with awesome or water though because it will leave a ring.

Home and Garden Cleaning Clothing StainsAugust 10, 2015
🎂
😷
🌻
📓
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Stain-on-Cotton-Dry-Clean-Only-Jacket.html