Stains From Jeans on Suede Shoes

I just got a pair of pink suede Timberlands and now there are stains from my jeans and cigarette ashes on them.

Please help.
Pink Timberlandz from Tac Town, WA

Answers:

Stains From Jeans on Suede Shoes

I love suede too! It's not that hard to care for. Most stains can be removed with a suede brush. You can get them at most shoe stores. The brush will remove the ashes for sure. The dye from the jeans will need a little help first. Use hairspray, while the spray is wet use a cotton cloth to "soak" up the hairspray and dye. Once you get it all out use the suede brush to fluff up the nap of the suede again. I know it will work; you don't want to say goodbye to those boots they are killer! (12/29/2005)

By Kelly Cooper

Stains From Jeans on Suede Shoes

Whatever you do NOT get your Timberlands wet, this will stain the suede and it will cause the suede to knot up. Try some products at a local shoe store like Foot Locker, Finish Line, Footaction, etc. (01/04/2006)

By Tim