Storing Googly Eyes

Category Crafts
If you are a crafter who uses googly eyes, you know that keeping track of the various sizes and which ones you need to replace requires some type of organization. This is a page about storing googly eyes.

I use googly eyes for many of the crafts that I do for work. I like to have various sizes and styles on hand, but I found that it was difficult to find exactly what I needed. I found a small divided tackle box that is perfect for sorting out the different kinds. I tore of the label from each bag and put in with the eyes so I know what sizes to buy when I am running low. This would also be great for sorting buttons.

Organizing CraftsFebruary 8, 2013
📓
😎
🐛
🌻
😷
Generated 2020-07-23 13:13:00 in 688 msecs. ⛅️️
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Storing-Googly-Eyes-1.html