Storing Off Season Shoes

So, I have this space under the stairs, as you can imagine it is oddly shaped, but I managed to fit a bureau under there, and I use the drawers for gloves, hats, scarves, random electrical things, like extension cords, light bulbs, cell phone chargers, etc. My question is, I also try to keep our shoes under there in a plastic bin, but it is hard to get to and I bang my head. Where and how do you store your off season shoes, like winter boots, work boots, etc.?

By Dale D.

Assuming you do not need the shoes and boots in the warmer seasons, you can store them anywhere til needed-garage, closet, attic, etc. When needed-Try a shoe cloth or plastic shoe holder on a wall or in a closet for smaller shoes and a large tray on the floor for boots. The tray can be placed in an out of the way area, if possible. You could also provide a small bench to put shoes on and take them off.

there is always those plastic shoe hangers for the back of the doors.... or you might put them in a plastic tote and store in your basement or closet. i have a wooden seat where the seat lifts p and i put sandles etc in there.

I store my off-season shoes in a plastic bin that has holes in it so the shoes can breathe. In fact I keep all my spring and summer casual shoes in this band, the dress shoes for the spring and summer are kept in a separate rack at the back of the closet near the other shoe rack.

I store my socks, trouser socks and pantyhose and then over the rack shoe holder that hangs on the back of my closet.

I put my off-season shoes in labeled boxes on the highest shelves in my closet.