Submitting a Pet to ThriftyFun

Category Internet Tips
Thriftyfun publishes pet photos that are entered into our contest. Reading the instructions on the "Share a Post" tab is the first step. This is a guide about submitting a pet to Thriftyfun.

I would like to share a picture of my dog and she has a story, she's a real trooper, how do i put her picture on this website?

Penny from Ontario

Answers

Best Answer

Hi Penny,
It's pretty easy. Click on the Photo Contest link at the top of every page. It will lead you through it. You might as well have a chance at the camera or whatever prize is available when you submit it.

http://www.thri  oto_contest.ldml

Susan from ThriftyFun

By Sharon,Ky (Guest Post)

A friend helped me scan the photos and sent them via her computer to mine. I wrote the article to be posted and then Emailed the photo by attaching it and sent to Images@thriftyfun.com I'm pretty sure that is the correct email. Try it. I KNOW it was IMAGES!