Submitting a Pet to ThriftyFun?

Category Internet Tips
Thriftyfun publishes pet photos that are entered into our contest. Reading the instructions on the "Share a Post" tab is the first step. This is a page about submitting a pet to Thriftyfun.

I entered my cat Teddy, in the pet contest on this site. How do I post all his pictures and his story on Facebook? Obviously, I am new to Facebook!
Thank you.

Answers

Best Answer

When you login, the first page will have an area that will ask you what's on your mind. Just click on "Photo/Video" below that and start uploading.

If you want to share a Thriftyfun page to your wall, copy the url from the Thriftyfun page and paste it into your Facebook where it's asking you whats on your mind, then hit enter.

Here's a screenshot of mine to help!

Best Answer

You can also post a ThriftyFun article to Facebook by clicking on the Share option, which shows an "F" under the title.

I would like to share a picture of my dog and she has a story, she's a real trooper, how do i put her picture on this website?

Penny from Ontario

Answers

Best Answer

Hi Penny,
It's pretty easy. Click on the Photo Contest link at the top of every page. It will lead you through it. You might as well have a chance at the camera or whatever prize is available when you submit it.

www.thriftyfun.com/photo_contest.ldml

Susan from ThriftyFun

Computers Internet TipsNovember 6, 2017
🌻
😷
📓
😎
🐛
Generated 2020-08-05 13:01:19 in 976 msecs. ⛅️️
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Submitting-a-Pet-to-ThriftyFun.html