Swimming Photos

Category Swimming
Swimming is a fun activity for young and old alike. Photos allow us to capture those moments and enjoy them even years later. This is a guide about swimming photos.

Photos

Share on ThriftyFunCheck out these photos. Click at right to share your own photo in this guide.

Thought it would be fun to share an oldie but goodie cute photo with my fellow ThriftyFun Family members and I hope you will share similar photos. This is a picture of my brother and me enjoying our summer kiddy swimming pool together, circa 1958.

You can see by the look on my brother's face that he was a little devil and, fondly, he remains so to this day :-) I guess we weren't too worried about being modest way back when ;-) "Ooo Lala!"

By Deeli

old black and white photo

Comment Like this photo? 15

I woke up and, as usual, went out to sit on my patio for a cup of coffee with this creature in the swimming pool to greet me. Just had to take a photo of this cute little guy who was probably swimming all alone the entire night ;-)

The apartment maintenance guy didn't seem too thrilled or amused and scooped it out and walked away. I should have yelled out and asked if I could have the little duckie for my bathtub - LOL!

By Deeli from Richland, WA

A green rubber duckie in a swimming pool.

Comment Like this photo? 6

My 6 year old granddaughter Jessica came down for a swim before she had to enter kindergarten. We really took advantage of the warm last days of summer for a long swim. Her feet were so shriveled I had to take a picture. It seemed her skin was peeling off. It was hilarious to see.

By Donna

Funny Shriveled feet

Comment Like this photo? 8