Taking Pictures of Shadows

Sometimes it is worth looking at the ground and snapping a shot of a shadow. This page is about taking pictures of shadows.

I remember as a kid being fascinated by my shadow. How long and misshapen it could be and how silly it would look when you stood different ways. You don't always have to capture people in your photos, sometimes its worth looking at the ground and snapping a shot of a shadow instead.

The one below, of my daughter, was a wonderful surprise because I not only got her in the photo, but her amazing shadow too! On the next sunny day, get outside and see what you can create. :)

Photos Taking PicturesMarch 21, 2013
📓
😎
😷
🌻
🐛
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Taking-Pictures-of-Shadows.html