Texas Wildflower Photos

There is nothing better than Texas in the spring, when the bluebonnets bloom. Everyone flocks to the fields to take photographs of their family and pets. I also do this but I also love all of the other visitors to photograph. There are always a ton of bees, ladybugs, and butterflies. This is just one of the little guys I caught on camera today!

By Audra Durant G. from Trenton, TX

Texas Bluebonnets, spring in Trenton, Texas

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 11

5 More Photos

Share on ThriftyFunCheck out these photos. Click at right to share your own photo in this page.

We're from Texas and our state flower is the bluebonnet. I took my son, Duke, out one day to take some pictures and while he was posing for some similar to this, he put a long blade of grass in his mouth and said: "How 'bout one like this, Momma?"

Boy in field of bluebonnets.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 9

Bronze Craft Medal for All Time! 52 Crafts

I love all flowers, but wildflowers are my favorite. It's amazing just how many types there are, and how beautiful some are.

I spotted a bunch of these bright yellow faces on the side of a road, and grabbed my camera to get a few shots.

Wild sunflower

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 7

Many roadsides in Texas are blazing with color every spring. Bluebonnets and indian paintbrush are two of the major flowers. Thanks to First Lady LadyBird Johnson for the beautification of Texas highways.

bluebonnets and paintbrush

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 5

Bronze Feedback Medal for All Time! 189 Feedbacks

We took this picture of some pretty bluebonnets along the side of the road.

Texas Bluebonnets

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 2

This is a photo from our day trip to the Texas Hill Country. The bluebonnets have been so pretty this year!

Wildflowers (Texas Hill Country)

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? Yes
Photos SceneryMarch 16, 2014
🍂
🎃
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Texas-Wildflower-Photos.html