Think Reusable When Wrapping Gifts

I love the holidays, but I really don't like wrapping gifts and bags can get expensive to buy.
So now I use cloth or Tyvek shopping bags (like the ones found in all stores' check outs) to wrap gifts.

Look for ones that have great designs (they are cheaper then buying paper gift bags and stronger too!)

I went to an online printer and purchased 5 of them, adding a photo of a painting I had painted, but you can even add a photo of a family member or pet for personalized bags. Great memories or laughs too!

You can use them again and again each year too.

The reusable shopping bags are a great idea, but if you have a Dollar Tree nearby, they have lots of great gift bags and it won't break the bank!

That is wonderful you were able to print those pictures on those bags! That is a great gift in and of itself!

Holidays and Parties Gifts Gift WrappingDecember 20, 2013
🌻
📓
🎂