Tiny Heart in a Bottle
Gold Post Medal for All Time! 899 Posts
This tiny little heart would make a perfect gift for that special someone for Valentine's Day.
- tiny glass bottle with cork
- tiny heart stickers (or paper hearts)
I found the bottles at Michael's craft store.
- Attach hearts to thread. If using stickers, sandwich the thread between two stickers. If using paper hearts, apply a little glue and sandwich the thread between the two hearts. Determine how long the thread needs to be to hang in the bottle and cut the thread.
- Using a needle, make a small hole in the bottom of the cork.
- Apply glue to the hole, then use the needle to push the end of the thread into the hole. Allow the glue to dry.
- Insert the cork into the bottle and enjoy!
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2021 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.