Toilet Bowl Cleaners

Category Bathroom
Finding the most effective cleaner makes this job easier. This page is about toilet bowl cleaners.

I had really bad vertical rust stains in my bathroom sink from the top opening. I searched for answers online and came across one on this website and was about to try it when when a friend suggested I use Lysol in the 'bottle neck' blue/white toilet bowl cleaner. I knew I had this., so I grabbed it and sure enough it says right on there Disinfectant, Power Toilet Bowl Cleaner, Kills Germs, Removes Tough Rust and Mineral Stains. I poured it on and waited 10 minutes. It worked like a charm and having the product on hand made it even nicer.

Source: my friend Stacei, Lysol Disinfectant Power Toilet Bowl Cleaner

By LA from Grove City, OH

Since I didn't have toilet bowl cleaner today, I used tub and shower cleaner with great result! I suspect it is like many other things that are sold under different brand names, but are made by the same manufacturer.

By Pat from Phoemix, AZ

What "in the bowl" cleaner is really good with less elbow grease? You know the type, "just drop in in".

Thanks.

By Sandy from New Orleans, LA

What is a good toilet bowl cleaner to just leave in the tank?

By Nolasandy

The cleaning ingredients in denture tablets that remove stains from dentures also work to clean your toilet bowl. This is a page about using denture tablets for toilet cleaning.

Read More... Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes

Used properly a pumice stone is the perfect tool to remove toilet rings. This is a page about using a pumice stone on porcelain toilet bowl.

Home and Garden Cleaning BathroomDecember 3, 2012
🐛
🌻
📓