Toilet Paper Roll Fireworks Artwork
Using a toilet paper tube that has many slits cut part way in from one end, you can create fun fireworks paintings. The kids will enjoy this project. It is fun for the Fourth, New Year, or anytime.
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
With a toilet paper roll, you can achieve fireworks or make a dandelion/flower card using the same concept. This is a very fun activity for both adults and kids. You can make a great piece to hang on the fridge afterwards, or to gift as a card.
Total Time: 20-30 minutes
- toilet paper rolls
- acrylic paint
- paper plate or bowl
- Cut slits all around your toilet paper roll.
- Use your hands and flatten the slits. I used 3 toilet paper rolls in total and cut each roll at a different slit length to achieve different size "fireworks" - small, medium, and large.
- Now the fun part begins! You will pour paint into the bowls and swirl your fire work stamper. Don't worry if you do not coat the entire thing.
- Incorporate as many colors as you would like.
- I also made a Get Well Soon dandelion card, for my aunt who isn't feeling well. I thought it was a cute touch!
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.