Track Sales With A Price Book

It's a pretty basic concept: when something you use goes on sale, be sure to stock up enough to last until you expect it to go on sale again. To do this effectively, you need to know not only how often something goes on sale, but also how much of it you will likely use during that time. I keep a price book where I record normal and sale prices (plus sale dates!) for all the items I buy.

Also added in is a "frequency of use" column. So, for example, if I know I use 2 widgets a week, and they are commonly on sale every 6 weeks, then I would purchase at least 12 widgets at the sale price.

By Leann D

📓
🎂
🌻